Sign In | Join Free | My entremaqueros.com
entremaqueros.com
ESTA OFFICE TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
Esta Office Technology Co,.Ltd Largely Produces Copier Toner Cartridges For Printers and Copiers Ricoh, Canon, Kyocera, Sharp, Konica Minolta etc sincet the year of 2002!
Home > Kyocera Taskalfa Toner >

Kyocera Genuine TK4109 Black Refill Toner Cartridge For Taskalfa , 1800 - 15000

ESTA OFFICE TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
ESTA OFFICE TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
City: Shenzhen
Province/State: Guangdong
Country/Region: China
Contact Person:Mr George

Kyocera Genuine TK4109 Black Refill Toner Cartridge For Taskalfa , 1800 - 15000

Brand Name : ESTA
Model Number : TK-4109
Certification : CE, SGS
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 100 pieces per pieces
Price : USD
Payment Terms : T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Supply Ability : 100000 pieces per month
Delivery Time : 5-10 days
Packaging Details : Neutral box /Customized packing
Color : Black Toner
Category : Kyocera Taskalfa Toner cartridge
Printing pages : 15000 Pages
Brand : compatible kyocera
For use in : Taskalfa 1800
Origin : China
Contact Now

Kyocera Genuine TK4109 Black Toner For Taskalfa 1800 - 15000 Pages


This is a Kyocera TK-4109 Toner Cartridge - it has been designed to work with a range of Kyocea printers, details of which are provided below. This laser toner cartridge will print around 15,000 A4 pages at 5% coverage.

Compatible Printer Models with Kyocera TK-4109 Toner

Kyocera TASKalfa 1800 Machine
Kyocera TASKalfa 1801 Machine
Kyocera TASKalfa 2200 Machine
Kyocera TASKalfa 2201 Machine

Quick details:

1. Color: BK
2. Powder: 450g
3. Page Yield: 15000 Pages
4. Used for: Taskalfa 1800
5. MOQ: 50PCS (of course samples acceptable)

6. Payement Term: 30% payment in advance, and the rest 70% balance before delivery.

7. Delivery Time: 1~7 working days (Up to the order quantity)


Toner TK4109 received by our client Mr.Jonatán from Laos

Specification:

Type:compatible kyocera Toner cartridge
Model Number:for kyocera tk-4109 tk4109
Color:BK
Chip:Decode chip
Feature:All brand new
Use for:For kyocera TASKalfa 1800 1801 2200 2201
Paper Yield:15000 Pages @ 5% coverage
Warranty:12 months under regular shipping and stock condition
Defective:< 0.5% ,according to ISO9001 quality system
Package:Original package / Compatible package / Customized package
Payment Terms:T/T,Western union,Paypal, L/C, etc…
Delivery date: :Within 1-5 working days
MOQ:1 Pcs

Description:

Packing: 8pcs /CTN
MOQ: For the first order, no MOQ
Lead time: 1-10days depend on quantity
Shipping: FOB by Air/Sea/Express

Q1: What are the difference between your products and the original one?
A1:Our products are manufacture according to the original products standards.Strict
professional test as High temperature Test, high humidity Test, anti-attenuation Test,Black Test, Gray Test, Ghost Test, Blank Test and Word Test.To ensure that the quality of products is more than 95% of the original product quality.

Q2: Can I get a free sample?
A2: If you need, we are happy to offer.

Q3: How to ship goods?
1. Express service: DHL, Fedex, UPS, EMS. TNT, needs about 3-7 days, we will choose cheapest and fasted way for you.
2. By air: For goods surpass 45KG, it is cheaper than express
3. Economic ways: by HK/ China post: usually needs about 20-30 days.
4. Sea cargos: needs about 25-40 days, depends on different part and countires.


Chip for TK4109

<meta name="keywords" content="tk-4109 toner cartridge,for Kyocera compatible toner cartridge,toner cartri


Product Tags:

kyocera tk toner

      

kyocera taskalfa toner

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Kyocera Genuine TK4109 Black Refill Toner Cartridge For Taskalfa , 1800 - 15000 Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
To: ESTA OFFICE TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 

Home| Products| Suppliers| Quality Suppliers| Site Map |About Us |Contact Us |Help |关于我们 |联系我们

Copyright © 2009 - 2018 entremaqueros.com. All rights reserved.